Monday, December 7, 2009

What is the most unique thing you've done to cover up your farts in public

What is the most unique thing you've done to cover up your farts in public?
One time I had to take an over night flight from Tucson to Milwaukee. It some how gave me an extremely painful case of gas. So what I did is I pretended to be sleeping during the entire flight. And every time the enigines would get to their loudest, I'd just let my farts rip hoping no one would hear or they would think I really was sleeping while it happened. What's the most creative thing you've done to cover up your farts in public?
Polls & Surveys - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I was in a pub and decided to fart in time to the music Turns out I was listening to my ipod.
2 :
o.O
3 :
lol @ your story. i just get that lean going so that the seat doesnt vibrate & i leak it out silent.
4 :
I just speak loudly ...the only option you have in public Hehehehe..
5 :
I couldn't cover up my fart Although i try to control and expel in private, but sometime ..
6 :
This isn't my story but anyway..... My grandma always seems to fart in supermarkets so she's invented this ingenious plan. She 'accidentally' drops an item of food and as my papa bends to pick it up she let's one rip. Papa looks guilty already but to add insult to injury my grandma says really loudly 'awwwwww Peter!!!!!' then just walks off. Classic grandma <3
7 :
damn that was creative lol, I think the most creative I have gotten is coughing or just doing it but pretending i didn't hear it or carrying on as normal so no one thinks it is me. Lad i know waited for a loud bass bit in his music then let one rip, he had his i-pod in lol

Search News