Monday, June 21, 2010

What is a good intercontinental flights searching/booking website

What is a good intercontinental flights searching/booking website?
It's a lot of those if you just Google it of course, but I was curious if anyone has an actual positive experience with websites like this. What I need in particular is an intercontinental flight..from southern Europe to Chicago or Milwaukee in the US. And I need the cheapest I can find of course lol
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There are many online flight booking websites, I've had the best experience with www.everydaytravelconnections.com I found most of the well-known "major" websites are owned by the same company (not much difference in prices). The problems is, if those are the only websites you search - then you might not know that other deals are available. Hope this helps!
2 :
I would recommend dohop.com, I have seen it recommended for finding great prices, especially on international flights.

Search News