Sunday, February 1, 2009

How do I find a flight from Milwaukee or Chicago to Laughlin, AZ

How do I find a flight from Milwaukee or Chicago to Laughlin, AZ?
I have not been able to find one.
Other - United States - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
did you try southwest airlines?
2 :
I believe that Laughlin may not have an airport and if they do it will be small and many of the commercial airlines don't fly there. First, try the smaller, discount airlines: Southwest, Airtran, America West, Skybus, Frontier, Jetblue, etc. You may have to fly into LA Vegas and drive to Laughlin which I believe is only about 2 hrs. GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN
3 :
You don't . You fly into Las Vegas -LAS -rent a car and drive it .It's kind of a neat drive actually .The best part is when you make the right onto US 95 from US 93 and you're looking 50+ miles down this little ribbon of 2 laner If you don't believe me go to http://www.airnav.com/airports and enter KIFP in the box that asks for airport Open that up and click on Book A Flight

Search News