Sunday, November 1, 2009

Can I get a plane ticket from New York to Chicago to Milwaukee, and stop at Chicago

Can I get a plane ticket from New York to Chicago to Milwaukee, and stop at Chicago?
I'm trying to book a flight to Chicago, and I found that I can get a cheaper flight if I get a ticket from New York to Milwaukee that stops in Chicago. Is there any reason why I can't book this ticket and just exit in Chicago?
Air Travel - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The problem is if you so this, the rest of your flight (if you have a return flight) is cancelled. If its strictly a one way ticket, you COULD do it, although it is discouraged....
2 :
You can, but the airline will call you and probably airport police too to find you. And, the return portion of your ticket will be canceled.
3 :
no, as long as you don't plan to use the return half (if there is one) or check a bag
4 :
check out sixxpaktravel.com have some cheap flights

Search News