Monday, March 1, 2010

Hurricane and venue excuses aside, what are the Astros blaming the 5 game skid on

Hurricane and venue excuses aside, what are the Astros blaming the 5 game skid on?
I / We all know the Hurricane hitting Texas was an awful thing, our prayers are with the people that are dealing with the aftermath. Now back to your regular scheduled heckling. Hurricane and venue excuses aside, what are the Astros blaming the 5 game skid on? A. Lance Berkman: Sick from eating 25 American Airlines snack bags on the flight to Milwaukee B. Hunter Pence: Left his Ritalin at home C. Miguel Tejada: Actually 46 years old D. Geoff Blum: 'I pretty much suck' E. OTHER - please specify before you report take a look at yourself & the years of heckling of Cubs fan.
Baseball - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
They can't hit the ball, period.
2 :
Most of the Astro fans just love fishing for excuses. It annoys me. I never fish for excuses when it comes to my A's, and I don't see any Giants fans complaining either. Their team just flat out doesn't have enough tools to make it this year. I like how you poked fun at Tejada, Pence, Blum, and Berkman, lol.
3 :
Why pick on the Astros? NO ONE seems willing to win the wild card. It's like a contest no one wants to win. Sort of like the little league in South Park.
4 :
Well, I have respect for all of the Astro fans and I have no clue why they are on this losing streak. Your one of the many mean-spirited Cub fans on this board, just because your team is having a great year doesn't mean you can disrespect other teams like that.
5 :
E: THE HURRICANE, nahhhh im JKin E: The Roger Clemens Effect

Search News