Sunday, February 21, 2010

My important flight doesn't have an assigned seat. What should I do

My important flight doesn't have an assigned seat. What should I do?
I'm flying from Milwaukee to charleston S.C and I have a layover in Detroit but on my next plane from Detroit to S.C I don't have a seat assigned. And that's the important one. What should I do? Or what happens? I leave Wed. July 7
Air Travel - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You will probably get your seat number on your ticket when you check in. The seat choosing systems aren't always available depending on how you book your ticket, or for smaller flights.
2 :
Did you not select a seat or are there none available? If you didn't select one, log onto Delta.com and click "Itineraries & Check-in'. There, you'll be able to select a seat. If none are available, you have to wait until the airport to get your seat assignment. Have a great trip!
3 :
I know I had to go to their site 24 hours before my flight to pick a seat. Just call the airline to find out :)
4 :
and sometimes you can choose your seat. im flying on southwest on july 11 to pittsburgh and we can sit whereever you want (but try not sit by a weirdo lol jk)
5 :
go to delta.com and sign in and then reserve a seat

Search News