Friday, May 14, 2010

Are you more likely to get sick on a two hour flight than a 25 minute flight

Are you more likely to get sick on a two hour flight than a 25 minute flight?
silly question, I know. two weeks ago I flew to and from Milwaukee for a business trip on a little plane and the flight was 25 minutes. it got a little bumpy and I jumped once. I had to close my eyes when we were going down to land. in june I will be flying from Orlando to Detroit which is just over 2 hours of flight time. Will i experience any air sickness or anything. My one sister does experience sickness so she takes dramamine. I just want to be prepared.
Polls & Surveys - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No0o0o!?! Depends, 25 minutes on a bumpy puke tipping flight or a 2 hour splendid movie flight... 25 minutes flying over hell with its ferocius lightning or 2 hours seeing the beauty of heaven and its flying angels!
2 :
depends if the trip goes smoothly you wont get sick.. as much, i think
3 :
I would take some dramamine just in case, it won't hurt anything. You will probably be fine, little planes are always bumpier and you probably didn't get above the wind gusts. I hate small planes I have to fly from my small airport to a bigger airport and it sucks its 40 minutes of bouncing around in a wind tunnel. I take valium. Have fun what's your new job? It is kinda new isn't it?

Search News