Thursday, October 21, 2010

Midwest Airlines - have you had good experiences with them

Midwest Airlines - have you had good experiences with them?
I'm planning a trip from Nashville, TN to Milwaukee, WI and would prefer to fly nonstop. Midwest Airlines is apparently the only airline that has that particular flight nonstop. However, I've heard next to nothing about Midwest and when I look them up online I get very mixed reviews. If you've flown Midwest and had a good or bad experience, any thoughts/comments/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Air Travel - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm from Milwaukee and have flown with them many times and have been to DC, Vegas, LA and Dallas and all went well. My brother had a late flight to Jersey once but overall pretty solid.

Search News