Monday, November 1, 2010

Whats the easiest way to travel from Singapore to Wisconsin

Whats the easiest way to travel from Singapore to Wisconsin?
Ok.. I have to admit its my first time abroad alone.. Im clueless.. need as much help as you can give me.. I just need to getaway its an adventure but lots of difficulties ahead.. I called Singapore Airlines the operator wasnt really helpful and was rude! She told me a direct flight from Singapore to LA cost 2400. Or stop over at tokyo cuts back 200. But I need to make a connection frm LA to milwaukee myself and I may need to wait up till a day.. One whole day in LA? all by myself? A lone girl? And if I asked them to make the connection for me it would cost alot. Any advice from travellers? I be grateful.. thks..
Air Travel - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Most travel agencies will set up all the flights for you. It may be a little extra money but a flight to Singapore is going to be exensive regardless. Good news for you, most of the people speak English in Singapore (I have visited there 6 times in the last two years) so travel and accomodations there are easy, plenty of hotels, and tons and tons of fun shopping areas. I would not call Singapore airlines, book it all through yahoo or a local travel agency. Good luck and have fun. If you get stuck in LA for the day call me.
2 :
Fly to Chicago. SIN to ORD. United Air Lines 804/882/7906 has a US$1721 roundtrip fare, with plane changes in Tokyo and Chicago. 23 hours travel time. See //travel.yahoo.com for this and other flights.
3 :
like the person said above me -fly to chicago and i'll see me
4 :
Or Northwest Singapore-Tokyo-Minneapolis then Milwaukee for $1484 USD roundtrip.
5 :
Singapore is not the most friendly airline. You could check with United, or Cathay Pacific airlines. Both of these fly to Chicago, which is a major hub in the USA. I pretty sure that you could catch a flight to Chicago, then catch a connection to where you need to go. I use to travel 6 times a year from Hong Kong to Providence, RI. I always flew into Chicago then connected on to my providence flight. Chicago airport is very large, so you may be able to occupy yourself while there, and you might have numerous flight to your destitution. www.ual.com www.cathaypacific.com

Search News