Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm planning on traveling to Europe sometime next year, I'm trying to find the best location to fly into

I'm planning on traveling to Europe sometime next year, I'm trying to find the best location to fly into?
Sometime in 2010 I'm planning on traveling over to Europe. I'm wanting to travel throughout many different countries in Europe and was trying to find the best country/city to fly into from the Midwest. Chicago or Milwaukee. I was thinking possibly London or even somewhere in Ireland. But I'm not sure where to start this journey. I'm trying to find the cheapest flight. Any Suggestions would be appreciated. Cities especially.
Other - Europe - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
definitely spain
2 :
Dublin is very cheap to fly into I got a one way ticket for 280$ with tax.
3 :
what countries in europe you want to visit? because good chance you won't see all of europe. make a list and then ask yourself what cities in those countries. then search each of them individually on an airline company.
4 :
Amsterdam is the best, you can go anywhere in europe from there
5 :
use skyscanner.net. my guess is that it's cheapest to fly into Frankfurt, Germany or Madrid, Spain.
6 :
Paris- here is my rationale: it gives yohigh-speedeed rail service to Germany, Belgium-Holland, Italy, and England. Besides, you'll sure to want the extra time in Paris. All these high speed trains leave from Gare Nord station in Paris, its an easy train ride from CDG airport. have fun

Search News