Friday, August 21, 2009

Is 25 minutes enough time to make a connection

Is 25 minutes enough time to make a connection?
I'm flying from Hyannis to Boston with a 4 hr 10 min connection in Boston. But then in Boston I switch to Frontier Airlines to fly from there to Milwaukee. in Milwaukee it says I have only a 25 minute layover between that flight and my last flight from Milwaukee to Omaha. Help! Is this even near enough time to make a connection in Milwaukee General Mitchell International Airport? Hyannis to Boston is on Cape Air.
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It is going to depend on what gate you arrive in. I have before arrived on the gate next to my departing one, I was able to connect within 10 minutes or so. I would generally say that it is really really close. If you can change it I would. http://youngglobalcitizen.com
2 :
25 mins is tight for a connection, look at the interactive map to see if you will arrive and depart from the same concourse >> http://www.mitchellairport.com/mia_map01.html
3 :
Generally an hour is the "safe" buffer you need. An aircraft can take quite a while from landing to actually you getting off the plane, easily a half hour. The reccomendation is an hour at minimum. Good luck

Search News