Friday, January 1, 2010

cheap flights HELP

cheap flights HELP!?
i need i good website for a cheap flight to milwaukee
Air Travel - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
orbitz.com is pretty cheap i use them all the time im just moved from wi
2 :
go to priceline.com or 1800flycheap.com there you can name your price, it gives you a non-stop flight and you can put in a price your willing to pay i got a flight from LAX to JFK for $35 including tax on American. It was at 11:00am. you can also check out priceline.com's regular fares.
3 :
Booking through the airline's website is probably the cheapest option. I fly constantly for work - almost 100 times a year - and always book through the airline's website. I check sites like expedia.com or orbitz.com just to see which airline has the cheapest flights, then I go to that airline's website and book the flight because I always get the exact same fare through the airline. Also sites like expedia.com all charge a "booking fee" of $5 or more, so it's actually cheaper through the airline. And many airlines guarantee that you'll find the cheapest fares through their own website (I know American Airlines does). You could check the "low-fare" airlines too (like Southwest Airlines or JetBlue) - but I don't think many of them fly out of Milwaukee and also in my experience they're actually MORE expensive.
4 :
1. From Jakarta? From Junea? From Johannesburg? Where? 2. When, and how long? Without these 2 key details, any answers are just guesses. Please edit your question to add this info, and you will likely get much better--more specific--answers.
5 :
For me, its cheapoair.com I have always find the fares cheap in compare to others ... you can try them....I have used them many times and I am really happy with them.. all the best...
6 :
For a list of great travel bargain sites, go to http://www.travelstartingpoint.com

Search News