Thursday, January 21, 2010

What can I bring on an Air Trans flight

What can I bring on an Air Trans flight?
I'm flying one way from Boston to Minneapolis with a brief stop in Milwaukee next week. What can I bring on the plane? The last time I flew was 2005 and I put a bag of pretzels in my carry on bag. Can I bring small bottles of alcohol? Or Starbucks maybe? I don't want to be beholden to the airlines for their pathetic, expensive food and drink
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can bring alcohol but it must be sealed and in your checked baggage. Any allowed liquid on your carry on cannot be larger than 3.4 ounces. Prohibited Items: http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/prohibited/permitted-prohibited-items.shtm Information on Liquids: http://www.tsa.gov/311/index.shtm
2 :
www.TransportationSecurityAdministration.com hope it helps it really helped me when i went on a plane
3 :
You can take any food and and soft drink you like on an aircraft, the rules regarding liquids is strict if brought in from outside the secure area, where they need to be in containers of no larger than 100ml (3.4 Fl oz) and should all fit into a 1 quart zip-lock bag. I would not recommend taking miniatures.

Search News