Tuesday, December 21, 2010

From Nigeria to Wisconsin cheap flights

From Nigeria to Wisconsin cheap flights?
Can anyone help me find a cheap flight from Lagos, Nigeria to Milwaukee, WI, USA please? The flights i looked up are around $2000. that's way to much for me. Can anyone find cheaper (and i don't mean $1800. i need cheaper still please)?
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
sorry nobody trust anyone from nigera as they are full of crooks.scammer,spammer, and phony government officials and phony princes beside ii think the US prohibit travel to that country anyway
2 :
Everyone throughout the world struggling to find cheap flight air tickets. If you are also one of them who want to travel in a cheap flight you should conduct some research in the internet. Booking online is really the best option as you can check for many fares and get the best fare. I was in the same situation last month, wanted cheap air tickets for my business trip then I did some research & came out with the best result. I got the best deal for cheap flight tickets with discount and special offers at Globester.com. Hope it also works for you.
3 :
You can check out http://www.kayak.com or visit a travel agent. My recommendation is to see if you can fly out of Chicago. Sometimes it is cheaper to fly out of a bigger city as there is more competition.

Search News